Pass the popcorn, kick your feet up, pop the bubbly!


Have you ever had a crappy day, and then by the grace of the Bad Luck Gods your luck changed by the receipt of some amazing and unexpected fortune?!?!?Your either shaking yes, or looking at the screen like yeah right LoL



Purposeful Serendipities is a place to let it all go and analyze the random occurences throughout the day whether it be completely sane and logical or insane and almost WTF?!?!?. . . I completely believe things happen for a reason so good or bad there's something to it.



This blog is for pure pent up fustration release{mental, emotional, sexual (MEOW)}. . . I'm not responsible for any hurt feelings, broken bones, or uncontrollable laughs or smile. If it really moves you click the comment or contact button to flip the script and release your randomocities onto me.







Miss. Picasso Lee: Nail Art

Author: The InExperienced Expert // Category: , , ,
I used to be heavy on getting acrylic nail sets done with nail art at the beauty salon, but each trip was an experienced in itself. I love living in the hood for the good bargains and discounts, but I hate the extra stuff I have to deal with along with my good discount. First off you have to deal with the loud mouths who feel the need to get their services, and to tell everyone in the store their business by being super loud and obnoxious! Then you have the seat reserver/eye roller, the one who wants the owner Mr. Lee himself to do their nails and feels the needs to abuse and side each every customer or nail tech who prevents her from doing that. I loved getting my nails, but I felt like I was being punished at the same time. You also have to remember that nails require touch-ups which means I'm punishing myself bi-weekly. Double FML.

So anyhow lately I have increased my nail polish from like 5 to like 30 or so. I also purchased a nail stamping kit and some rhinestones to help my creative juices to flow. I have managed to come up with some cute designs, and I also have managed to fail a couple of times (I'm still learning proper stamping techniques! lol )


Anyhow here are some of my creations:













(Disclaimer: Please do not just my overspill of paint and appearance of ashiness. It is the my excitement to post before clean-up/topcoat and the lighting that i take the pics in)

OOOO (Hugs No Kisses cuz my nails are wet!)
The InExperienced Expert

0 Responses to "Miss. Picasso Lee: Nail Art"

Post a Comment