Pass the popcorn, kick your feet up, pop the bubbly!


Have you ever had a crappy day, and then by the grace of the Bad Luck Gods your luck changed by the receipt of some amazing and unexpected fortune?!?!?Your either shaking yes, or looking at the screen like yeah right LoL



Purposeful Serendipities is a place to let it all go and analyze the random occurences throughout the day whether it be completely sane and logical or insane and almost WTF?!?!?. . . I completely believe things happen for a reason so good or bad there's something to it.



This blog is for pure pent up fustration release{mental, emotional, sexual (MEOW)}. . . I'm not responsible for any hurt feelings, broken bones, or uncontrollable laughs or smile. If it really moves you click the comment or contact button to flip the script and release your randomocities onto me.







My Favorite Thing About You is You Listen When I TALK!!!!!!

Author: The InExperienced Expert // Category:
Hi Again! Blog World, or more less my world! (The 0 comments notification has clearly point out to me that I'm #1 - #10 on the Top 10 visitor list).

How did I get sucked into another rambling section on a Saturday night you ask?!?!?

Well 1) Surprisingly I'm sick of the clubbin' scene especially when it involves the NJ---> NY commute just travel through the filth and the harassment of the PATH Train at 4AM. I chose to stay in the comfort on my own bed with my "silly" dog for $100.

2) I was watching "Julie/Julia" a bloggers dream movie filled with an active audience and blogger success, and I was inspired to dust off my own blog and show a little LOVE to the WORLD WIDE PSYCHOWEB!

3) I'm procrastinating on working on my only obstacle to my Masters Degree. Procastination is so bad, but is such a place of warmth, comfort, and easy. It is so easy for me to curl on my bed and go to sleep, than to leaf through amples of articles and books looking for backup to research that seems to makes sense in my chaotic mind.

World of Choas/Rambles/Confusion . . . That's my world! I could lie and say I want it any other way, but then what's a white blank wall without a little dirt, grime, marker, paint, finger prints, etc. . . . boring and without a story and personality.

Thanks for being the shelter for my words, rambles, vents, and pure craziness. Thank you for listening when i WRALK (WRITE/TALK)

Rambling On
OOOO (Hugs No Kisses),

The InExperienced Expert

P.S. New coined phrase: "Misery loves company, so don't get tripped!!!!!" Makes perfect sense to me, don't become a victim

P.P.S. New way of saying "FUCK OFF" . . . "DEEP-THROAT MY STILETTOS" that has been my personal favorite due to the looks of shames and unlike from my Facebook Friends!!!!! (Bye For Real, back to PROCRASTINATION!)

0 Responses to "My Favorite Thing About You is You Listen When I TALK!!!!!!"

Post a Comment