Pass the popcorn, kick your feet up, pop the bubbly!


Have you ever had a crappy day, and then by the grace of the Bad Luck Gods your luck changed by the receipt of some amazing and unexpected fortune?!?!?Your either shaking yes, or looking at the screen like yeah right LoL



Purposeful Serendipities is a place to let it all go and analyze the random occurences throughout the day whether it be completely sane and logical or insane and almost WTF?!?!?. . . I completely believe things happen for a reason so good or bad there's something to it.



This blog is for pure pent up fustration release{mental, emotional, sexual (MEOW)}. . . I'm not responsible for any hurt feelings, broken bones, or uncontrollable laughs or smile. If it really moves you click the comment or contact button to flip the script and release your randomocities onto me.







Scissor Happy!¡!¡!

Author: The InExperienced Expert // Category: , , ,
18 Days too late, but so what! The Day after April's Fools Day in the midst of washing my hair I fell in love with my natural texture all over again. I stopped getting relaxers for well over 6 months so I had a ton of new growth. I was playing with a hair product called Eco styled that defined the he'll out of my curls only leaving behind stupid straggly straight pieces of relaxed hair. That was the point I decided to grab my scissors and fully cross over to the natural side.





Finished Puff - 4/2/11

Braidout Hair - 4/21/11



 Those who don't know me know I have never had short hair it has always been shoulder or armpit length, so this is a big change. However I am embracing it completely, and I can't wait to see a lot more of my natural hair.






Happy Growing to me!!!!!

0 Responses to "Scissor Happy!¡!¡!"

Post a Comment