Pass the popcorn, kick your feet up, pop the bubbly!


Have you ever had a crappy day, and then by the grace of the Bad Luck Gods your luck changed by the receipt of some amazing and unexpected fortune?!?!?Your either shaking yes, or looking at the screen like yeah right LoL



Purposeful Serendipities is a place to let it all go and analyze the random occurences throughout the day whether it be completely sane and logical or insane and almost WTF?!?!?. . . I completely believe things happen for a reason so good or bad there's something to it.



This blog is for pure pent up fustration release{mental, emotional, sexual (MEOW)}. . . I'm not responsible for any hurt feelings, broken bones, or uncontrollable laughs or smile. If it really moves you click the comment or contact button to flip the script and release your randomocities onto me.







Wherefore art thou blog?!?!?

Author: The InExperienced Expert // Category:
Hey Blog World! This weekend has been hectic and quiet at the same time. It was mi madre birthday so we spoiled her and took her to this Cuban restaurant that has an amazing fried red snapper dish. I brought her Zumba for her Nintendo Wii (I'm sooooo plottin' on that) and I brought her a watch too that I wanted to return so bad just because I felt like she made up wanting it. I honestly feel like she couldn't think of anything else to add to her "Daughter-Buy-Me-List:" (My mom is super spoiled. We give her everything her non-tech working behind can imagine!)

Anyhow I baked a Lemon Raspberry cake that i pulled off of the Betty Crocker website. All who knows me, know that I am not a fan of the kitchen, but I manuveured around and managed to make some bomb ass frosting and my cake was 2 LAYERS with filling in the middle!!!! I think I deserve some credit!!! Anyway my mom said it was good but that could have been a mom answer. My sister's "bitter dose of reality" children didn't hesistate to tell me they weren't feeling it too much. My boyfriend also felt the need to tell me the flavors didn't mix. I still think lemon raspberry is an awesome combo. I think it was too much lemon going on, and I didn't care for fresh raspberry or the candied lemon zest as I imagined. Some times things are better enjoyed when left simple (i.e. some homemade cake and frosting is sufficient enough). Here are some pics of my cake.


On another note: Currently job searching and hating it/beyond frustrated by it. I have a daily list of employment sites i visit religiously. I mean I watch a million reality shows with plenty of talentless people or work or encounter people in positions without the mental capacity to back up their title. Nothing in life comes easy, so I'll continue My Post-Grad Hustle & Flow Lifestyle.
Anyway I'll be in Jamaica in 2 weeks so take that Corporate America!!!! ;op

Back to Filling Out Applications,
OOOO (Hugs No Kisses)
The InExperienced Expert

0 Responses to "Wherefore art thou blog?!?!?"

Post a Comment