Pass the popcorn, kick your feet up, pop the bubbly!


Have you ever had a crappy day, and then by the grace of the Bad Luck Gods your luck changed by the receipt of some amazing and unexpected fortune?!?!?Your either shaking yes, or looking at the screen like yeah right LoL



Purposeful Serendipities is a place to let it all go and analyze the random occurences throughout the day whether it be completely sane and logical or insane and almost WTF?!?!?. . . I completely believe things happen for a reason so good or bad there's something to it.



This blog is for pure pent up fustration release{mental, emotional, sexual (MEOW)}. . . I'm not responsible for any hurt feelings, broken bones, or uncontrollable laughs or smile. If it really moves you click the comment or contact button to flip the script and release your randomocities onto me.







No Crying Allowed Huh?!?!?!?

Author: The InExperienced Expert // Category:

(Pic from Albybest.com)


Often I’m waving a big flag in front of my friends’ faces letting them know that it’s ok for them to feel defeated and upset, but it’s either no crying or they have 1 opportunity for a “good cry” and then they have to keep going.

Funny how it’s so easy to give out advice, but even more hard to take your own advice, in the past few days I have found plenty life FU moments that has either given me the urge to cry or has actually made me cry in defeat. Cry of defeat, but it feels so good.

So when is it ok to shed a few tears for life adversities?!?!?!

Put out your pens and papers for my list of excused moments for the waterworks:

• Death in a family/friend/pet/hero/role model etc. . . (You cry over the death of your plant, I might have to beat you over the head with it).

• Loss of job/opportunity (You are only allowed to cry for 2 minutes for this one, because after your cry you will busy looking for ways to win and achieve better opportunities.

• Broken heart (I hate crying over an asshole or jerk, but guys are con-artist with the way they manipulate girls and their hearts [Girls are capable of this as well]. I came across a quote the other day stating that “women may fake orgasms, but men can fake a whole relationship!” Crying over a love is allowed because I would be mad to that I was deceived and I wasted time or loss a good catch over some dumb situation. Then again all is fair in love and basketball right?

• Severe wounds. Pain isn’t always love, if it hurts extremely cry for 1 minute then get over and take yourself to a hospital because tears does not heal anything.

** CELEBRATIONS ARE ALWAYS ALLOWED WATERWORKS, BECAUSE JOYOUS OCCASIONS SHOULD ALWAYS BE CELEBRATED! IF YOU GET THE URGE TO TEAR UP LET IT FLOW.

** HEALTHY PEOPLE CRY!!! UNHEALTHY PEOPLE PUT UP A FRONT!



Currently Crying LEAVE ME ALONE,

(OOOO, Hugs No Kisses)

The InExperienced Expert

0 Responses to "No Crying Allowed Huh?!?!?!?"

Post a Comment