Pass the popcorn, kick your feet up, pop the bubbly!


Have you ever had a crappy day, and then by the grace of the Bad Luck Gods your luck changed by the receipt of some amazing and unexpected fortune?!?!?Your either shaking yes, or looking at the screen like yeah right LoL



Purposeful Serendipities is a place to let it all go and analyze the random occurences throughout the day whether it be completely sane and logical or insane and almost WTF?!?!?. . . I completely believe things happen for a reason so good or bad there's something to it.



This blog is for pure pent up fustration release{mental, emotional, sexual (MEOW)}. . . I'm not responsible for any hurt feelings, broken bones, or uncontrollable laughs or smile. If it really moves you click the comment or contact button to flip the script and release your randomocities onto me.







Saying “I Do!”

Author: The InExperienced Expert // Category:
This weekend I had the pleasure of attending a wedding, and I love getting dressed up so of course I went to town with a dress to wear and all the accessories. I guess its cultural differences because I looked like I was going to my prom and everyone else looked like they were going to a Sunday mass. I guess it’s a little different because in my family it’s important to get all dressed up for pics and to be up to par with the elegance of the ceremony.

Weddings are magical because you get to see family members you never typically get to see in a style and grace that you don’t get to see so often. My favorite parts are the words shared whether they are vows or just speeches of encouragement and support from the people that know the bride and the groom best.

Since 2010, I have seen a variety of weddings from Christian, BBQ/Pool Party Reception, 5 minute ceremony etc . . . the common factor of these weddings is they all end with the phrase “I DO”.

Do you promise to love and cherish her/him, in sickness and in health, for richer for poorer, for better for worse, and forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her/him, for so long as you both shall live? "I do."


Do you together promise in the presence of your friends and family that you will at all times and in all circumstances, conduct yourselves toward one another as becomes Husband and Wife? "We do."


Do you together promise you will love, cherish and respect one another throughout the years? "We do."


(Pic taken from polyvore.com)


Sound off: What’s your favorite part of weddings? Experience of wedding? Do you think we’re far from attending Virtual Weddings on the Computers?


Currently planning my fedding (Fake Wedding),

OOOO (Hugs No Kisses)

The Inexperienced Expert

0 Responses to "Saying “I Do!”"

Post a Comment