Pass the popcorn, kick your feet up, pop the bubbly!


Have you ever had a crappy day, and then by the grace of the Bad Luck Gods your luck changed by the receipt of some amazing and unexpected fortune?!?!?Your either shaking yes, or looking at the screen like yeah right LoL



Purposeful Serendipities is a place to let it all go and analyze the random occurences throughout the day whether it be completely sane and logical or insane and almost WTF?!?!?. . . I completely believe things happen for a reason so good or bad there's something to it.



This blog is for pure pent up fustration release{mental, emotional, sexual (MEOW)}. . . I'm not responsible for any hurt feelings, broken bones, or uncontrollable laughs or smile. If it really moves you click the comment or contact button to flip the script and release your randomocities onto me.







LOUD ASS!!! MINUS THE AIR TWICE THE FUNK!

Author: The InExperienced Expert // Category: ,
.


‘Top o the morning to you' all my Green Goblins! It’s St. Patty Day, and although I’m not Irish I threw on a little green to stay in spirit. Although how come on Haitian Flag Day people aren’t walking around in red & blue and making banan peze & griot everywhere, or letting some Haitian kids dress up in our cultural wear (you know the light blue fabric with the colored stitching) to teach the moun blan how to do some kompa?!?!? Shoot some American Melting Pot of Diversity and Ethnic Tolerance this is?!?! Anyhow I digress!


I meant to blog yesterday about this obnoxious loud mouth on the bus I took home after work yesterday. She was OD on the loudness, the extraness, and even put her friend on speaker phone because she was convinced the whole bus wanted to hear her conversation. She also then preceded to pretend like she didn’t have her friends 2 kids (who were on the bus watching the foolishness, poor kids) as her friend freaked out on the other line for about 5 mins just to calm down to ask if Head of Loud Mouthville had a blunt already. SMDH, Snap, A whirl, & a stomp of the feet with that one. Needless to say the dumb@$$ inspired me to poem it out.

Loud Ass
By: The InExperienced Expert (Snap Snap)   2:55PM

Loud Ass!!!
We not only hear you
But we can see you too!
All the lip smackin’,
the head rockin’ its nonsense, Boo!
Loud Ass!!!
You are in clear violation!!!
If I was the bus inspector
You would be my pollution
Hey Loud Ass!!!
Even Rosa Parks said, "Shut The Hell Up!!!
Your conversation is insignificant
to our After Work Thoughts!"
Loud Ass!!!
Cursing??? Really?!?
Amongst the mind of our youth?!?
Oh why?!?! Oh Why?!?!?
Subject them to all this verbal abuse.
Loud Ass!!!
We get it!!!! You think you’re important!
Your dramatic performance!
Here’s the Loud Ass Oscar
You Go Girl! You Earned It!
Loud Ass!!!
Even my iPod can’t tune your loud ass out!
OVERBEARING!!!
OBNOXIOUS!!!
DEAFENING!!!
ASININE!!!
DISCOURTEOUS!!!. . .
Huh?!?! Who Me?!?!? Excuse Me?!?!
Oh I’MMMMM LOUD?!?!?!?
Opps! I’m sorry Ma’am I’ll keep it down.

Lol!!!! I’m no Shakespere or Maya Angelou. My poems go by the beat of my own drum! You get the point though. Let’s hope the commute today is less loud.

Poetic Bops & Finger Snaps
OOOO (Hugs No Kisses)
The InExperienced Expert

0 Responses to "LOUD ASS!!! MINUS THE AIR TWICE THE FUNK!"

Post a Comment