Pass the popcorn, kick your feet up, pop the bubbly!


Have you ever had a crappy day, and then by the grace of the Bad Luck Gods your luck changed by the receipt of some amazing and unexpected fortune?!?!?Your either shaking yes, or looking at the screen like yeah right LoL



Purposeful Serendipities is a place to let it all go and analyze the random occurences throughout the day whether it be completely sane and logical or insane and almost WTF?!?!?. . . I completely believe things happen for a reason so good or bad there's something to it.



This blog is for pure pent up fustration release{mental, emotional, sexual (MEOW)}. . . I'm not responsible for any hurt feelings, broken bones, or uncontrollable laughs or smile. If it really moves you click the comment or contact button to flip the script and release your randomocities onto me.







Ugly Shoes that are hurting the Economy!

Author: The InExperienced Expert // Category:
I love shoes like the next girl, but I hate when people waste time, money, and materials on stupid products. Here are some 2011 trends that needed to die when they started in the "genius" mind.

1. Flipper Shoes (Jessica Simpson Endorsed!)

2. Stoolettos


3.  "Armadillo Shoes" (cute for fashion, but stupid as fuck for anyday wear)
4. Beyonce spotted wearing these "Chandelier/Beaded WTF shoes!

5. Tabi Boots (Similar styles seen on Sarah Jessica Parker & Vanessa Hudgens)

6. FUCK YOU SHOES! (LOL I HAVE A LOVE/HATE FOR THESE! Thanks Ashanti)
Shit I want a pair of the ones below (I know I'm a hypocrite shoot me! Find a person on the planet who isn't)


0 Responses to "Ugly Shoes that are hurting the Economy!"

Post a Comment